Search This Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sim Thaina covers up after steamy video



Singer Sim Thaina has ditched her old wardrobe and embraced a modest look. after the leak of a steamy video showing her dancing with a young man who she said was her cousin. 


The 21-year-old busty beauty, who has been slammed for her cheeky behavior in the video, said that she change her dressing style after the Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts issued a warning to singers who dressed scantily, saying they looked like strippers. 

The singer, who is known for her ballad song about a broken-hearted woman who became a lesbian said: “In the past, even I wore a sexy dress but I never forget that I am a Cambodian woman. 

I’m not afraid of being criticised. As an artist, my style has to evolve so that people will keep listening to my music.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment